Aircraft maintenance support for Hawker owners by Hawker owners.
With our own fleet of Hawker aircraft and highly experienced team of engineers, there is no one better suited or skilled in Hawkers.
Interflight Aircraft Maintenance is certified to offer full service maintenance for Hawker 400XP, 700, 800, 800XP, 900XP, 1000, Beechjet 400a and Nextant 400XT.
We are able to carry out the maintenance from our own newly refurbished hangar, located at London Biggin Hill Airport, or we can travel internationally to your aircraft.
- EASA 145 Maintenance Organisation
- DCA- ARUBA approved
- FAA A&P Support available
- Hawker series full base maintenance for all scheduled inspections
- Hawker series line maintenance
- AOG support worldwide
- Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (C.A.M.O.) and co-ordination of other Air Operator Certificates (JAR-OPS)
- Quality Management
- Airframe/Maintenance Service Plan support
- Pre-buy/survey services and expertise
- Refurbishment (interior & exterior) coordination
- Spares procurement
- Support for non-EASA aircraft
For any enquiries relating to maintenance/CAMO, please contact our Head of Maintenance Lee Sugden:
T: +44 (0)1959 571125