Aircraft maintenance support for Hawker owners by Hawker owners.
We offer aircraft maintenance support for Hawker owners by Hawker owners. With our own fleet of Hawker aircraft, and highly experienced engineering department, there is no one better suited or skilled in Hawker product lines.
We are able to carry out the maintenance from our own hangar, located at London Biggin Hill Airport, or we can travel internationally to the aircraft.
Under the EASA, Part 145 license, we are able to perform:
- Hawker series full base maintenance for all scheduled inspections
- Hawker series line maintenance
- AOG support worldwide
- Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (C.A.M.O.) and co-ordination of other Air Operator Certificates (JAR-OPS)
- Quality Management
- Airframe/Maintenance Service Plan support
- Pre-buy/survey services and expertise
- Refurbishment (interior & exterior) coordination
- Spares procurement
- Support for non-EASA aircraft
For any enquiries relating to maintenance/CAMO, please contact our Head of Maintenance Lee Sugden:
T: +44 (0)1959 571125