B1 and B2 Engineers
LONDON BIGGIN HILL
We are recruiting licensed B1 and B2 engineers to join our team on a permanent basis. Based at our Biggin Hill Airport base, you will be reporting directly to the Director of Engineering. You will be responsible for carrying out scheduled Line and Base maintenance activities within our EASA Part 145 facility. Relevant training will be given where appropriate.
- Completion and certification of maintenance in accordance with approved data
- Compliance with Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures
- Liaise with Engineering Manager to approve the work of Mechanics where necessary
- Supervision of mechanics and contract engineers
- Control of all documentation for aircraft under your control.
- Assisting in/out of country AOG events.
As an enthusiastic, flexible and driven individual this is an opportunity to work in a dynamic and forward thinking organisation.
Minimum experience requirements:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a relevant aircraft operations /engineering environment.
- EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 licensed without restrictions
- Current on Hawker 800 – 800XP type. Hawker 1000 & 400XP,Nextant would be advantageous.
- Human Factors & EWIS
- Hold a full clean driving license.
- Knowledge of aviation engineering processes, and procedures.
We’re looking for:
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Fluency in both written and verbal English is essential
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- Determination to achieve results and exceed goals
- A hard-working team player
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
When you join us you’re not just taking on a job role, you’re becoming part of the Interflight family. As a thank you for your hard work you are given access to our exclusive benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days’ holiday per year which increases with length of service
- Private healthcare and pension
- In house training and mentoring
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com