Maintenance Planning Officer
LONDON BIGGIN HILL
A well-established Part 145 / Maintenance organisation is in search for a Maintenance Planning Officer to work on a permanent basis in the UK. Based at our Biggin Hill Airport base, you will be reporting directly to the Planning / Commercial Manager. You will be responsible for administering the maintenance planning of company aircraft and third party aircraft by carrying out the functional support activities as defined by the Maintenance Planning and Control process. Relevant training will be given where appropriate.
• Raising workpacks and Closing workpacks
• Placing orders
• Request for quotations and Producing quotes
• Producing Log Book certs
• Typing up rectification
• Entering clock cards
• Producing MSR updates
• Customer liaising along with engineers
• Compiling billing details
• Filing / Scanning / Answering/filtering telephone calls
As an enthusiastic, flexible and driven individual who thrives when working in a fast paced environment with a focus on continuous improvement, this is an opportunity to work in a dynamic and forward thinking organisation.
Minimum experience requirements:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a relevant aircraft operations /engineering environment.
• Be familiar with aircraft maintenance requirements.
• Hold a full clean driving license.
• Working knowledge of aviation engineering processes and procedures.
We’re looking for:
• Ambition, drive and self-motivation
• Exceptional communication skills
• Fluency in both written and verbal English is essential
• Ability to thrive working under pressure
• Determination to achieve results and exceed goals
• A hard-working team player
We are a small team so communication skills and experience within Aviation warehouse preferred.
When you join us you’re not just taking on a job role, you’re becoming part of the Interflight family. As a thank you for your hard work you are given access to our exclusive benefits:
• 22 days’ holiday per year which increases with length of service
• Private healthcare and pension
• In house training and mentoring
How to apply:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org