Senior CAMO Manager
SENIOR CAMO MANAGER
We are recruiting for a Senior CAMO Manager to join on a permanent basis at our London Biggin Hill UK base. As the Senior CAMO Manager, you will be responsible for the advanced, safety enhancing, cost effective continuous airworthiness of the managed and operated aircraft. Serve as main point of contact with the Customer, liaison with Crew, and the Part 145 organisations, the regulator, and other internal and external stake holders. You will work as part of a team to maintain and develop a positive relationship with current and future customers. Respond to customer inquiries and be responsible for assuring customer satisfaction. In this challenging position you will assume the overall responsibility for the Continuing Airworthiness Management Department within the CAMO, which consists of but not limited to the aircraft maintenance management and the management supervisor functions and must ensure that the functions and/or personnel are performing their work in an effective and satisfactory manner to the satisfaction of the Accountable Manager and the regulatory authorities.
Your role will include:
- Leading the Part-M Subpart G Organisation.
- Aircraft and/or operator specific Maintenance Program review and approval
- Scheduled Maintenance Planning for both line and base
- Ensuring all regulatory responsibilities are being followed as per the approved CAME
- Ensuring that the Engineering and Quality System Procedures are complied with, to achieve good maintenance practices and compliance with the EASA Part M requirements.
We’re looking for:
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- A hard-working team player
- Fulfils the Part- M requirements and experience with various Business Jets is highly desirable
- Requires an acceptance by the UK CAA through the EASA Form-4
- Relevant engineering degree or an aircraft maintenance technician qualification relevant to the maintenance and continuing airworthiness of aircraft/aircraft components
- Capable of gaining approvals over and above the Hawker 8oo Series
- Practical experience and expertise regarding the application of technical security standards.
- 10 years aviation experience and a minimum of 5 years work experience preferably in a Part-M environment.
As a thank you for your hard work you are given access to our exclusive variety of benefits, including:
- 22 days’ holiday per year which increases with length of service
- Private healthcare and pension
How to apply:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org